“I will say that the thing I’m most proud of, Jake, is an administration now acknowledging that we will have 6 days left or 5 days left, that has been historically free of scandal,” McDonough told Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
The man must be taking some very strong drugs. That is the only acceptable excuse to tell such an outrageous lie.
Just a few of the Obama administration scandals in no particular order off the top of my head:
- Making endless Pigford Payoffs;
- Gunrunning aka Operation Fast and Furious;
- Eric Holder being held in contempt of Congress;
- Weaponizing the IRS to target conservative organizations;
- Seizing Associated Press phone records;
- Accessing phone and email records of Fox News reporter James Rosen;
- Unconstitutional NSA mass surveillance of American citizens without a warrant;
- SCOTUS unanimously ruling against more than a dozen of Obama’s unconstitutional actions, and unanimously ruling against his administration a record 44 times;
- Hillary Clinton losing $6 BILLION of State Department funds;
- Solyndra and countless other Stimulus package waste, thefts, kickbacks and cronyism;
- Trading 5 top Taliban commanders for traitor Bowe Bergdahl;
- Veterans Affairs Death List scandal, ongoing to this day;
- Bombing Libya in an undeclared war in violation of the War Powers Act while claiming the UN gave him authority;
- Surrendering to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and providing them with billions to continue status as a state sponsor of terrorism;
- Declaring a “red line” in Syria and subsequently failing to act as Syria uses chemical weapons for the next few years;
- Punishing veterans with “Barry-cades” to block access to monuments during the government shutdown he caused;
- Turning the Colorado Day-Glo orange with pollution via the EPA’s disastrous mine flush;
- Ignoring an act of war as China hacked 22 million background checks from the OPM;
- Terence Flynn forced to resign from the National Labor Relations Board for serious ethical violations;
- Head of the General Services Administration fired two top GSA officials and then resigned herself after it leaked that $822,000 had been spent in Las Vegas on a four-day bash for 300 GSA employees.
- Abandoning Americans to die at the Benghazi Special Mission, Libya;
- Trying to redefine the 2,000 year old worldwide definition of marriage;
- Droning American citizens without due process, aka murder;
- Threatening to take federal funds away from schools unless they allow men into the girls’ showers, locker rooms and bathrooms;
- And because my fingers are getting tired, we’ll just end it here with Barack Obama’s notorious LIE OF THE YEAR: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
Barack Obama is also apparently back on the choom (his word for the marijuana he habitually and illegally smoked growing up, by his own admission). That, or he’s trying his hand at revising history yet again. “I’m extremely proud of the fact that over eight years we have not had the kinds of scandals that have plagued other administrations,” he falsely claimed last month.
The man has no shame. Nor do the sycophants he employs as his echo chamber.
***UPDATE*** Here’s a video of the jackass (Obama) trying to pass off the lie one final time in his last televised interview before mandatory retirement.